Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creative weekend for all.

Yesterday the girls (me included), had great fun playing with one of Eden's birthday presents. It is a fashion design kit that comes with stencils, patterned paper and cute little coat hangers! (too cute). Here are our creations;..I'm not going to tell you who created what - you can guess. I think it's quite funny how the outfits turned out looking a bit like what we would each to choose to wear. Then I decided to sort my fabrics and make them look all pretty.... This inspired me to sew something. I was up until 1:40am happily sewing away, oblivious to the time. I couldn't believe it was so late when I eventually hopped into bed. I was making this; Happy 15th Birthday Emmy! XX

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!! I love your blog :-) That fabric stash - YUM! It's a real thing for me at the moment - i have been buying WAY TOO MUCH but I can't stop lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again - our register page is up for the softie swap if you are interested Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,happy 15th Emmy Also!

    ReplyDelete