Monday, July 5, 2010

My Weekend.

It was a busy, busy weekend full of celebration and LOADS of excitement! Eden had her 7th birthday party at a rollerskating rink! (The $5 hair-crimper was put to use - gotta have 80's crimped hair for a rollerskating party!) Fun was had by all (I think). Here are some pickies; It was a late night Friday night (or should I say morning??) Liz and I worked on until 3am on Eden's birthday cake - but it was worth it - she LOVED IT!!! (THANK YOU LIZ!!!) Sunday was spent with good company too. A birthday / fairwell lunch for Suzi at Tenefeate winery (yummy pizza) and then I worked on until the wee hours of the morning again to complete her birthday prezzie; Hope you like it Suze! Do you like my personalised "GreeN LeaF" lable tag? This is going to be my "brand" name, tee-hee! One day I might get professional woven tags made with the words, but for now I'm happy making my own. Unfortunately too many late nights has seen me wake up this morning with a killer sore throat!! Hummmm....not feeling well at all...DOH! (Just aren't enough hours in the day!)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous idea for the leaf! You should register the name at least:D Amazed at how well you ladies transported those precious flowers - just GORRRRRJUS!!

    ReplyDelete