Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Since last post....

Okay. Found my camera, replaced the batteries, and took a few snaps of what I have been up to since last we spoke.

Painted Ross's cot RED! Thank you Liz for all your help with this. Painted a TREE on Ross's bedroom wall. Once again, thank you Liz! Made a softy that I have named Dharma. Re-folded all my fabric and put them on a new shelf. (Don't they look so pretty?) And, finally, a bit of sewing in the form of another bag! This one is for Amanda.

Quick question; At what age did your kids start giving you the look that says "Mum,....your weird!"?

4 comments:

  1. oh i LOVE your updates!! rossee is of course the best thing you've done lately but...i love his tree!! makes me want to go climb one. not that i could lift my fat arse into a tree...*sigh* self-loathing aside, i think you have a fabric folding condition - you should get some help with that lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I LOVE to fold and stack fabric. It is quite theraputic. The other night when I was folding and stacking this lot, Doug said to me; "I can see your in your zone, -are you coming to bed any time soon? Or do you NEED to finish this first?" (It was about 1130pm), - *sigh* I have always wanted to work in a fabric store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheheheheeeee, that last pic is adorable!! And whilst I don't sew, your fabric does look so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your softie and the bag is gorgeous. Just found your blog through the clip cafe softie linky thing :)

    ReplyDelete