Saturday, February 18, 2012

A present for a friend.

I have a friend. (Yes, it's true). And this particular friend is one of those amazing types of people who never seems to forget special occassions. I think that every year since we met in University she has sent not only myself, but also my children birthday presents, Christmas presents, and I have also received wedding anniversary cards from her! (Amazing - since half the time I almost forget when that is!). Anyway, I feel terrible that every year I fail to deliver on my intention to make and send her a birthday present! So this year, I'm getting in early! (Her birthday is not til August). HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISE!!! Love you mate! This bag is flying to Alice Springs!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh lucky friend! In precious Heather Ross fabric & all. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. And it looks to be appropriate colours for Alice Springs, too.

    ReplyDelete