Friday, June 18, 2010

Ever noticed that life can sometimes be a bit repetitive???

Guess what I have been up to lately...? Yep! Cleaning that darn playroom again! How does it get so messy so quickly? Only this time I didn't even get to photograph it clean before it got messed up again! DOH!! Anyway that was boring yesterday. TODAY I got to do a little sewing and have completed my sister Katrina's birthday gift. Only 2 weeks late, not bad I know. Hope you like it Kat. I was very undecided on the fabric choice but in the end went with this...... For all of you out there saying "hummmm, it's pretty, but what is it?" It's a clutch purse! I think I'll make a couple more out of these fabric combos... Gotta love that brown floral retro pinny I found at an op shop, isn't it gorgeous? Oh, and Liz has requested one out of this fabric, - with a pink and white poka-dot fabric that she'll be supplying. (Very Liz). Stay tuned for those posts! Don't worry Kirsty, I'll do Clem's kindy bag first!

2 comments:

  1. I've already unpacked my wallet!! My cards are all ready for their chic new home!! yahhoooooo!!!
    There's gonna be a very lucky girl at kindy soon! Bet she'll love the attention and all the comments on her one-of-a-kind kindy bag! Lucas loved it!

    ReplyDelete