Monday, June 21, 2010

Ross's bedroom wall idea.

So I have an idea...(It's not MY idea - I stole it off of a website photo that my dear friend Liz emailed to me). www.roomenvy.wordpress.com When Ross was born, his great Uncle kindly gave him a money gift that I had decided to use to buy something for Ross's bedroom wall, (like a picture or something). But I haven't found anything yet, until now. I am going to try to recreate this alphabet wall! So far I have found and purchased some cute vintage sign letters from my favourite website www.etsy.com the letters "m, O, F, and G" (Only 20 letters to go!) If any of you find any groovy big letters in your out and abouts please let me know of them!

6 comments:

  1. no i wont because i wil case it and do it beta!! bahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. copy and share everything. it's polite craft for i'm stealing this idea and i may even claim it for my own! lol ps i LOVE the reflecto 'M'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kirsty.. that reflecto M is amazing! cant wait to see it in real life!
    Great idea! and so SO much fun to hunt for the letters everywhere.. what a thrill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really cool! but I think you are clever enough and with all those tools in your shed and with some mdf off-cuts you could design, cut and paint/decoupage your own originals! Andrew might even have some off-cuts for you (that would help him empty his wood stack a little too as he is in "clean out shed mode" at long last!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah geez...update ur blog already!!! hugs.

    ReplyDelete