Sunday, June 20, 2010

Suggest, and it shall be done!

Yesterday my sister Kirsty payed me a visit and I showed her the ruffle clutch purse I had made for Katrina. She said, "is it PART of her present?" and suggested it needed a matching bag to call home.....So..........Last night while my crazy husband was up watching the Socceroo's play Ghana in the World Cup, I was up too, busy at my sewing machine and here is the result....

'Classic Comments' From time to time I will be posting some classic comments made by my children. They make so many that make me laugh, but because I don't habitually write them down, I forget them. Last night Eden said;

"In the oldern days there was no such thing as colour. EVERYTHING was black and white!"

3 comments:

  1. see! now THAT's better! lol soz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! "Is that all?!" That's hilarious! :D I'm such a terrible sewer that I would've been exhausted just from doing the clutch purse! :D Can't wait to the "very Liz" creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!! i cant wait either! I'm so excited.. Bettter deliver those pink spots!.. you forgot them yesterday!!
    hehe
    :)

    ReplyDelete