Friday, March 16, 2012

Ross turns 2!!

Last Monday we celebrated our beautiful boy's second birthday. I can't believe how quickly the past two years have flown past! And I am so happy that we chose to have a third child - our family was not complete without him! (Or his baby brother). Ross brings so much humour to our family. He is always making the girls laugh at the dinner table and he just loves the attention they lavish upon him. He has a smile that can change a "No, not now" - to a - "oh, alright. Now give me a kiss you gorgeous boy!!" And the girls also find it hard to resist his constant requests for "Liwee, Deedee, Doodoo?" Which translates to "Lily, Eden, would you like to jump on the trampoline with me?" We love you Ross! This is his birthday outfit made especially for the day! And finished on the day might I add (in the wee hours of the morning). We went with a cow theme. Ross is cow crazy at the moment. The only way I can get him to eat his dinner is to draw pictures of cows while he chews! He was just dying to sink his teeth into one of those cows!!!! (thanks Kirsty for your beautiful photos!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my he is too cute... I can see exactly how he manages to get his way a lot... we have one of those in our house too!
    Great birthday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cake. I love the way he is staring those candles down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome. he has so many expressions! too cute:)

    ReplyDelete