Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring top sew along???

I have never entered any sort of online - bloggy contest or sew along before, but this month that is going to change! I have been meaning to sew myself some clothes for years now and something else always pushes it's way in under my presser foot! So I have decided to take part in this year's Made By Rae's Spring top sew along!!!
Now I know it's not Spring season here in Australia, but our Autumn can still put out some pretty warm weather, so I still think there is plenty of wear time left before it gets too cold. Will anyone join me?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a tentative 'yes' - I have the Colette Jasmine top pattern winking at me and surely something in my fabric stash that would suit. And like you - it's about time I sewed something for myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay! Unlike youself, I have no idea what pattern to sew myself nor what fabric to use!!!

      Delete
  2. i have some patterns i want to try but i dunno...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on!!!...You have absolutely NOTHING to loose! Make it first, then decide if you want to enter it.

      Delete
  3. I would, but I have just signed up for my first online sewy thing too (an apron swap at http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com.au (yes it really has all those dashes)). Knowing how little time I get to do things and how much I tend to procrastinate, I feel I would be over committing myself to be sewing a top too.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete